I’ve been thinking about this post for a long time now. The New Year’s Eve post. It’s supposed to be all deep and emotional. All wise and mature. But I don’t have any of that. I only have what I know.
- I know that 2014 was an amazing year for my business. I was able to document so many moments for so many people, and I am endlessly thankful for this business that I have created along with some amazing clients. Without my couples I would have nothing. I wouldn’t be able to capture beautiful moments and gorgeous memories. So, to them, thank you. Thank you for allowing 2014 to be so amazing for me.
- Sadly though, I know that while my business flourished, my personal life floundered.
- I know that emotionally, 2014, 2013, and 2012 have been the most difficult years on my marriage, on my family, and on me.
- I know that I love my husband with the force of my entire soul.
- I know that my children are healthy, and that without their health, I wouldn’t survive.
- But what I know most is that 2015 is going to be better. It has to be.